Welcome to my website. This is about my work, paid and voluntary.
I am currently available for paid work, and am happy to work freelance, including remotely where feasible.
My latest blog posts
My work blog on this website – What I’m doing – is one of several blogs that I use.
My other blogs (and websites)
If you want to visit some of the others, they include:
- Janet E Davis – the Blog is the more formal blog about work-related issues.
- Janet’s Jottings is the more informal and personal blog, includes posts about life drawing.
- Suburbis – this is a Tumblr blog usually very brief posts, miscellaneous topics, can include cartoons, animations, things that have caught my eye, comments on news, dreams…
- Janet E Davis – another Tumblr blog with brief posts but I use this one as a place to collate my @130story posts – micro stories written in 130 characters or less using a word tweeted by @130story.
- I also founded the Weekly Blog Club blog, based on an idea by Dan Slee, which collates links to blogs by various people.
- Janet E Davis Art is my art website (some of my work is for sale).
Migrated from Posterous.
I transferred the posts on the various blogs based on Posterous to other platforms during March and April 2013 since Posterous shut down at the end of April 2013.
- The posts from Janet E Davis’s Posterous – previously at http://janetedavis.posterous.com/ – have been migrated to Janet’s Jottings.
- The posts from my Focus North blog on Posterous – http://focusnorth.posterous.com/ – focusing on individual or very small sets of photographs – have been transferred to a new blog Northern Gaze.
- Posts previously on Notes from nowhere’s Posterous – http://notesfromnowhere.posterous.com/ – (very occasional, rather random, sometimes written when out, mostly on a mobile device) have migrated to a new blog Notes from a nondescript.